Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Omelette In A Bag



Summer is a season of vacations, camping and just enjoying your family and friends. Who doesn’t love camping you ask me, crazy people I answer, I mean Camping is the best! We go camping every summer and I love it so much. There is nothing better then waking up in the morning in a beautiful picturesque location to a fresh cup of aromatic coffee and amazing breakfast, right? But how do you make a delicious breakfast when you are camping? I have phenomenal recipe for you. Omelet in a bag is perfect for camping.


Source: https://club.cooking/recipe/omelette-in-a-bag/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn Cake

If you love cornbread, you’re going to absolutely adore this Mexican style corn cake. It’s creamy, buttery, it has a lovely crumbly textur...